Yesterday was the 14 week check-up. I finally got to see my regular doctor, Dr D'Ambrosia. She is the best doctor I've ever had for anything. She is really enthusiastic and caring. She came in and gave me a big hug and was so excited for us. She had us do a quick us, just to make sure everything looked ok. She did it on a smaller portable us machine. We could see the little one moving around and had a heart rate of 154. The us pic wasn't too good. It was hard to see probably because my bladder was emptier and the little one likes to hide back there.We also got to schedule an us appt. for the anatomy earlier than the one I had already scheduled for September 17. Dr said it would be ok to do it at the appt. I already had scheduled for September 4 (18 weeks, 6 days). So only 4 weeks and we find out if it is a boy or a girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment