16 weeks, 0 days
Here's a picture at 16 weeks. I think there's a little bump coming in! The little one is the size of an avocado this week. Last week was an apple, which doesn't seem smaller than an avocado.
Some pants are not fitting. But I'm still in denial about needing maternity clothes, so I unbutton them and wear a stretchy belt. My low-wasted ones still fit.
Symptoms: The burping/indigestion thing still creeps up some mornings. And starting this week I have to go potty A LOT. Also, I haven't remembered having any baby dreams yet, but I did dream about eating pumpkin pie one night :-)
Symptoms: The burping/indigestion thing still creeps up some mornings. And starting this week I have to go potty A LOT. Also, I haven't remembered having any baby dreams yet, but I did dream about eating pumpkin pie one night :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment