Monday, September 15, 2008

20 weeks

20 weeks, 0 days

Yeah, we made it to 5 months! The bump is growing, slowly and gradually. You don't realize until you're actually pregnant that you just don't get a big bump over night (somewhere in my subconscious that is what I thought). The little one is the size of a banana from head to toe this week. Still haven't felt anything. Maybe I have, but nothing that stands out different from other movements near there. I've given in to wearing maternity clothes; they're so comfortable. I think I want to wear elastic-waist pants all the time.

Symptoms: Still going potty a lot. I guess that will get worse as more weight rests on my bladder. I've started having baby dreams. Actually, the night before we went in to have the us to determine the sex, I dreamed it was a boy! And in all of my baby dreams, the baby talks to me - kinda weird. He has told me he is too warm a couple times. No crazy food cravings, yet. Some days I'm more hungry than others, but that is normal for me depending on how much I have eaten the day before. We are still on a BLT kick - I think Kory is starting to have sympathy cravings for them :-)

Notice how I'm wearing long sleeves in this belly photo, compared to shorts and tank in the others. The weather is changing... it was only in the 50s that day.


No comments: