Monday, September 29, 2008

22 weeks, 3 days

Last Friday, me and Mom went to my latest check-up. It was a short appt. No more ultrasounds unless needed. That's too bad... I really liked getting to see the little one! Dr Miller did use a microphone like device on my belly (not sure what it is officially called). We could hear the heart beat and hear him moving around. She even felt him kick while she was holding the device. We were glad to hear that, because I wasn't sure I had felt anything yet. Mom kept telling me it would feel like butterflies and I would know it when I felt it. But for about a week or so I had been feeling like "burps" in my belly and I just thought it was gas. So I guess that was it!

According to my weekly e-mail from babycenter.com, he is about the length of a butternut squash, head-t0-toe.

Also, today happens to be my birthday. Maybe I will try to post a photo soon, when I get a chance. I need to get caught up from the long weekend. Mom, Rachel and Craig came to visit. We had a birthday party for me at Dave and Busters. It was really fun!

UPDATE: Here's a picture from my birthday past. I must be about 2 or 3. Sitting with my Grandma Rosalie.

No comments: