Friday, October 10, 2008

24 weeks

24 weeks, 0 days

Well, I'm 24 weeks now. And I didn't realize how much bigger my belly looks until I saw some recent pictures! I think it depends on what I wear and in this picture that shirt is really not a maternity shirt and the pants are snug (but comfortable). Also, Molly was caught in the picture. She was trying to play fetch with me while Kory took the picture.

I really don't feel as big as I look. Sometimes I even forget it's there. Although getting up from sitting and laying isn't as easy and it's harder to find a comfortable position. The fetal movements still feel the same, like little blurps. They seem to change when they occur each day. I don't notice them when I sleep, so that's good. I really can't complain too much; I feel pretty good so far.

Here's a picture from 22 weeks.

No comments: