
28 weeks, 0 days
Latest belly picture at 28 weeks! It was cold yesterday, so my hands are in my pockets. Just wait until January when I take my monthly picture... brrr! Also, you'll notice it's not as sunny out as in previous pictures. I take these pictures at about 5pm when I get home from work and now it is darker then.
Today I went to a check-up. It was the normal stuff - take blood pressure and weight, measure belly and listen to baby! Heartbeat was about 140. Also, I had to do the glucose test, where you drink the disgusting glucose orange drink, to test for gestational diabetes. And they gave me a rhogam shot. Kory actually came to this appt., since he is not busy at work and we carpooled today.
According to my weekly babycenter.com e-mail, baby is about the size of a head of cauliflower. He's kicking along quite frequently. Some days more than others. I get back aches if I'm not careful about how I'm standing or sitting. And my legs feel stiff when I wake up. Is that just from getting older?


1 comment:
Hey there, I have been showing your blog, today. I showed the girl I work with and craig....everyone is so impressed, with how handy the two of you are!!!
The belly pics look the same or smaller from when I was there, maybe the shirt?
Love you
Rachel
Post a Comment