Monday, December 8, 2008

32 weeks

32 weeks, 0 days

A few days late posting this months belly photo. Although, it was taken on Friday. Notice it is really dark now at 5pm!

I go every two weeks for check-ups now. The last one two weeks ago was routine with nothing exciting to report about (that's how we like it). Heart rate was 137 bpm. I think my last weekly babycenter e-mail reported the baby is about 3.75lb., he's getting bigger! And so am I. He gets the hiccups almost every day. It's really neat. I read it's good when they get them; they are practicing for when they have to breath in the real world. 

I'm getting into the rougher part of pregnancy. I can't do as much and get tired more easily. Notice I don't post as frequently. My back doesn't usually hurt, but my legs sure do. I've been trying to do Denise Austin Fit and Firm Pregnancy DVD, the 20-minute toning and that helps a lot. The indigestion and heartburn has come back. Almost every day, no matter what I eat. Pepcid tablets are my new candy :-).

The baby's room is almost done. I need to finish the valence that Mom helped me with, wash the cloths and put them in the dresser (that is built), put up some more wall decorations, find homes for random items, and get Kory to build a bookshelf. Less than 2-months to go. We are really getting excited!

No comments: