Aunt Kira came from Coeur d'Alene to visit us last week.



She stayed with Colter the days Daddy and Mommy had to go to work.
Friday night was Bunco.
Saturday we all went to Murdochs, our favorite ranch and home supply store.
Saturday night, Kory and Kira (along with Justin and Mandy) went to the Broncos/Lions game. I choose to stay home - someone had to watch Colter. Besides, I've been to a few games and I'm really not into football.


On Sunday, we went to the Highlands Ranch farmer's market for some peaches and other local goodies.
Then, we drove up to the mountains. First, to Idaho Springs, to have lunch at BeauJo's pizza. The dude ranch is yummy!
Then, we took a scenic ride home through Blackhawk/Central City and on to Boulder. We stopped near Nederland at a lake. Actually, Barker Reservoir.










Monday, we went for a walk late afternoon.
Tuesday, we went to CIvic Green Park, which has fountains for the kids to play in and a fun playground. And plenty of room to run around.









No comments:
Post a Comment