Tuesday, November 30, 2010

22 weeks


22 weeks. Wait, didn't you forget a few weeks of pregnancy reporting? Oh, that's right. This is the second pregnancy, second child. They don't matter as much as the first. Yikes! I'm already not as with it as I was when I was pregnant with Colter. Belly post every month!

Anyway, we're cruising along in the second trimester. Feeling good for the most part. Not as good as with Colter, but still good. Less sickness, less peeing, less indigestion, all for now. Leg cramps have appeared. I really should do Pilates like I did when pregnant with Colter. But now I have less time and chasing Colter around is my exercise.

And on to the BIG news that really should be at the beginning of this post.... It's a GIRL! We found out at 19 weeks via ultrasound. She was all cute and sucking her thumb. BPM was about 150. (As it was at the 21 week appt.) I've been feeling her kick since about 16 weeks. Especially in the car - hope that means she likes the car ride, instead of not. I don't go back until January 10 (at 28 weeks) - that seems like a long time. That appt. will be fun with the glucose test and drinking the nasty syrup drink.

No comments: