
33 weeks! And almost there. Wow, I look big in that picture. I compared to 32 weeks and 36 weeks posted while pregnant with Colter and I'm not sure if it is the angle of the picture or what, but I think I look bigger this time. I don't feel bigger or even weigh more (I've only gained 20-lbs so far this time). I think I'm all belly again.
28-week appointment went well. Did the glucose test - results were fine - about 90-something - normal range is 80-130ish. There was +1 glucose in urine, which at the last appt (32-weeks) was not mentioned. Then after the 32-weeks appt. last week, the online results showed trace glucose and protein in urine. I will have to ask about it at 36-week appt., since that is how long I have between appt.s. The nurse practitioner who I saw said they would do an ultrasound at that appt., too. I don't think that is normal - I never again had one with Colter after finding out the sex. Wonder if she is going to do that since I told her I've felt tightness while on my long drive home from work. I think it is discomfort from the position of the seat in the car or possibly baby sitting on my bladder. She is low! Sometimes I can feel her hiccups near my butt.
I knew the third trimester was going to go quick and it is! Just wish I knew for sure when she is going to make her debut!


No comments:
Post a Comment