38 weeks! And really close to the big day. I'm getting anxious and excited for it. Although, I don't mind waiting. I'm the type of person that doesn't like too much change.My latest dr appt was today. Baby's HR was 130s (she must have been resting). And the doctor checked me out and I was 3 cm and 50% effaced. Yikes! I know I can go any day now, but finding that out just makes it more real. That doesn't necessarily mean I'll go soon - I could go tomorrow or I could go in a few weeks. We will see! No contractions yet.
Before this, my last dr appt was 36 weeks. They did do a quick ultrasound at this appt. Showed baby was head down and there was a good amount of fluid in there. Urine test was negative for both glucose and protein (good job). I couldn't believe it since I eat ice cream every night.
Now the real waiting begins... wonder when she will come. 1 week early like Colter or will she try to stay as long as she can?


No comments:
Post a Comment