Friday, June 27, 2008
8 weeks, 4 days
Here's my latest belly picture. Thought I would turn the other way, I like facing that way better. Not much difference from two weeks ago. They say I won't show until four months, but I bet more fat will show :-) A lady Marcia does business with is also about 8 weeks and she said she is showing, but this is not her first pregnancy
Symptoms: Still not too bad, others might complain but I like getting symptoms. It reassures me that I'm still pregnant until I can go to the u.s. appt. Still feel yucky every morning. I tried eating rice chex for breakfast and that agrees more than other stuff I've tried, such as breakfast burritos, Lucky Charms, toast & pb, and Trix. Mmmm... I love kids cereal in the morning, too bad my stomach doesn't. Also on some drives to work in the morning, I feel like I'm on a carnival ride (no I'm not that bad of a driver). Still a bit tired and less motivated at times. Breasts are still sore, but only hurt when touched by unwanted hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment