Friday, June 13, 2008

Do it Anyway

" You can chase a dream
That seems so out of reach
And you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway

God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway"

After three years, seven inseminations, one miscarriage, and one successful IVF cycle, I'm very excited and nervous to find out I'm pregnant! These early posts will be kept a secret for a few weeks and then after it is 'safe' I will share with family and friends.

We found out I was pregnant about two weeks after our IVF cycle transfer. Three embryos were transferred, so we were told there was about a 50% chance of multiples. At my first ultrasound (June 10 - 6 weeks, 4 days) we found out with our own eyes - twins! Or as Kory would like to say "two for the price of one" :-) We were told they looked excellent. Good size, #1 at 0.66cm and #2 at 0.49cm and both had a HR of 130.

No comments: